The term ‘Design & Reprographic Supplies Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Suite F20, Twyford House, Garner Street, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST4 7AY. Our company registration number is 6718107. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
What do we need to process your order?
To process your order, we will require your name, e-mail address, credit or debit card number and card expiry date. Without this information we are unable to process your request or notify you of acceptance of your order.
A telephone number is also required so that we can contact you if there is a problem with your order.
Unless you advise us otherwise, we may pass this information to our couriers or other agents in case they need to contact you to arrange the processing or delivery of your order.
When you register with us you can choose whether or not you would like to be sent notification of special orders, promotions and other correspondence from us via your email.
Data Protection and Security of your Information
Our site uses secure server software to protect your information whenever you place an order or access your account information. Our software encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us to minimise the risk of this being intercepted before it is received by us.
We follow a strict security procedure as required under UK Data Protection Legislation (the Data Protection Act 1998) to protect the information that we store about you from unauthorised access.
You can tell when a page is secure when ‘https’ appears in front of ‘www.design’ in your browser address window, also a small padlock will be displayed at the bottom of your browser window. You can verify the validity of our security license by double clicking on the padlock.
Protecting your privacy
- Access to customer account information is limited solely to those who need access for the performance of their job.
- We use full login and password controls on our sales control
- Confidentiality and database access controls are reviewed periodically and updates as required to further protect your personal data.
If you are unsure about your personal and account information that we hold in your name, please contact us, just call our Sales Team. We will be only too pleases to review your file and update your records. You can contact s by email, phone or fax. Alternatively, this information can be checked and reviewed on line once you have signed in.
Your use of our website signifies your consent to the collection, processing and use of personal information by us for the purpose of administering and dealing with your order or account, market research, processing your payments, credit reference checking and fraud detection, and for marketing purposes as outlined within this
Credit Card Security
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information that you input.
When you place an order, your credit card numbers are not stored;
neither do we allow you to store this number in your account for safety reasons. We only transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during the processing of your orders, and only the bank will ever hold your card details.
We use PGP software to encrypt your details as they are transferred to our database. It is vitally important that you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer.
Always ensure that you always log off once you have finished using a shared computer.
The validity, legality or enforceability of any part of these terms and conditions will be unaffected by the invalidity, illegality or unenforceability of any individual part of these term and conditions.
The terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English Law.